Covid 19 back to work info for Lashes by Katie
Following my advanced Health and safety course for Covid 19 risk awareness, please see below, new rules for your appointments going forward. Extra precautions have been made for your safety. Thank you.
* Please wear a clean suitable mask to your appointments. Hand gel is provided at the door.
* please come straight through to the lash-room and put your outer clothes in the area provided.
* Your temperature with be checked once you are in the room.
* Wear warm comfortable clothing as blankets are no longer available at this time and the window will be open.
* Either bank transfer or cash is accepted. Please see my price-list for more information...
*If you have any Covid 19-related symptoms (cough, sore throat, loss of taste & smell, temperature or upset stomach) prior or after your appointment please let me know. I will be happy to rearrange your appointment for you at a later date.) Please be honest and respect the safety of the LBK staff and slow the spread of Covid. Safety is imperative.